Warst du im Urlaub?
Have you been on holiday?
Mike: Hey, Judy warst du im Urlaub?
Mike: Hey, Judy have you been on holiday?
Judy: Nein, nicht wirklich. Warum denkst du das?
Judy: No, not really. Why you think so?
Mike: Weil du so gebräunt bist.
Mike: Because you look so tanned.
Judy: Oh, ich war im Sonnenstudio.
Judy: Oh, I was at the tanning salon.
Mike: Ach so! Komisch, in Asien wollen die Frauen alle weiß sein. Manche benutzen sogar Cremes um weißer auszusehen.
Mike: Oh I see! Funny in Asia women want to be white. Some even use cremes to look whiter.
Judy: Wirklich? Ich schätze man will immer das, was man nicht hat!
Judy: Really? I guess you always want what you don't have!
Mike: Genau! Oder vielleicht ist das die Schuld der Marketing Leute!
Mike: Yep! Or maybe it's the fault of the marketing people!
Judy: Ja, das auch!
Judy: Yes, that too!
Have you been on holiday?
Mike: Hey, Judy warst du im Urlaub?
Mike: Hey, Judy have you been on holiday?
Judy: Nein, nicht wirklich. Warum denkst du das?
Judy: No, not really. Why you think so?
Mike: Weil du so gebräunt bist.
Mike: Because you look so tanned.
Judy: Oh, ich war im Sonnenstudio.
Judy: Oh, I was at the tanning salon.
Mike: Ach so! Komisch, in Asien wollen die Frauen alle weiß sein. Manche benutzen sogar Cremes um weißer auszusehen.
Mike: Oh I see! Funny in Asia women want to be white. Some even use cremes to look whiter.
Judy: Wirklich? Ich schätze man will immer das, was man nicht hat!
Judy: Really? I guess you always want what you don't have!
Mike: Genau! Oder vielleicht ist das die Schuld der Marketing Leute!
Mike: Yep! Or maybe it's the fault of the marketing people!
Judy: Ja, das auch!
Judy: Yes, that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment