Das Geheimnis eines langen Lebens
The secret to a long life
Ein Arzt bemerkte eine alte Dame vor ihrem Haus sitzend.
A doctor noticed an old lady sitting in front of her house.
Er ging zu ihr hin und sagte: "Mir ist aufgefallen wie glücklich Sie aussehen! Was ist Ihr Geheimnis?"
So he walked up to her and said: "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"
"Ich rauche jeden Tag zehn Zigarren", sagte sie.
"I smoke ten cigars a day", she said.
"Außerdem trinke ich jede Woche eine ganze Flasche Whisky und esse nur ungesunde Fertigkost."
"Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of whiskey every week, and eat only junk food."
"Und ich treibe überhaupt keinen Sport."
"And I don't exercise at all."
"Das ist ja erstaunlich! Wie alt sind Sie denn?", fragte der Arzt.
"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?", asked the doctor.
"Zweiundvierzig", antwortete sie.
"Forty-two", she replied.
The secret to a long life
Ein Arzt bemerkte eine alte Dame vor ihrem Haus sitzend.
A doctor noticed an old lady sitting in front of her house.
Er ging zu ihr hin und sagte: "Mir ist aufgefallen wie glücklich Sie aussehen! Was ist Ihr Geheimnis?"
So he walked up to her and said: "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"
"Ich rauche jeden Tag zehn Zigarren", sagte sie.
"I smoke ten cigars a day", she said.
"Außerdem trinke ich jede Woche eine ganze Flasche Whisky und esse nur ungesunde Fertigkost."
"Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of whiskey every week, and eat only junk food."
"Und ich treibe überhaupt keinen Sport."
"And I don't exercise at all."
"Das ist ja erstaunlich! Wie alt sind Sie denn?", fragte der Arzt.
"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?", asked the doctor.
"Zweiundvierzig", antwortete sie.
"Forty-two", she replied.
No comments:
Post a Comment