Die Beatles
The Beatles
Pete: Hast du schon gehört? Apple hat bekanntgegeben, dass sie alle Beatles Songs über iTunes zur Verfügung stellen.
Pete: Did you hear? Apple announced they are making all Beatles songs available on iTunes!
Walter: Oh cool. Jetzt kann ich ihre ganzen Songs wieder kaufen!
Walter: Oh cool. Now I can buy all their songs again!
Pete: Genau! Erst auf LP, dann CD, und jetzt mp3! Die müssen jetzt reich sein!
Pete: Yeah! First LP, then CD, now mp3! They must be rich by now!
Walter: Ich kann mich noch erinnern als ich ein Kind war habe ich ihre Songs geliebt. Die Hälfte der Songs haben allerdings nicht viel Sinn gemacht.
Walter: I remember when I was a kid I loved their songs. Half of their songs don't make much sense though.
Pete: Genau. Ich frage mich was die geraucht haben, als sie "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" geschrieben haben.
Pete: Yeah. I wonder what they were smoking when they wrote "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds".
Walter: Keine Ahnung, aber bestimmt etwas Bewusstseinsveränderndes!
Walter: I've not idea but something mind-altering for sure!
Pete: Oder was ist mit "Yellow Submarine"?
Pete: Or what about "Yellow Submarine"?
Walter: Haha, ja das ist ein verrückter Song.
Walter: Haha, yes that's a crazy song.
(Water und Pete singen "We all live in a yellow submarine" zusammen)
(Both Walter and Pete sing "We all live in yellow submarine" together)
The Beatles
Pete: Hast du schon gehört? Apple hat bekanntgegeben, dass sie alle Beatles Songs über iTunes zur Verfügung stellen.
Pete: Did you hear? Apple announced they are making all Beatles songs available on iTunes!
Walter: Oh cool. Jetzt kann ich ihre ganzen Songs wieder kaufen!
Walter: Oh cool. Now I can buy all their songs again!
Pete: Genau! Erst auf LP, dann CD, und jetzt mp3! Die müssen jetzt reich sein!
Pete: Yeah! First LP, then CD, now mp3! They must be rich by now!
Walter: Ich kann mich noch erinnern als ich ein Kind war habe ich ihre Songs geliebt. Die Hälfte der Songs haben allerdings nicht viel Sinn gemacht.
Walter: I remember when I was a kid I loved their songs. Half of their songs don't make much sense though.
Pete: Genau. Ich frage mich was die geraucht haben, als sie "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" geschrieben haben.
Pete: Yeah. I wonder what they were smoking when they wrote "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds".
Walter: Keine Ahnung, aber bestimmt etwas Bewusstseinsveränderndes!
Walter: I've not idea but something mind-altering for sure!
Pete: Oder was ist mit "Yellow Submarine"?
Pete: Or what about "Yellow Submarine"?
Walter: Haha, ja das ist ein verrückter Song.
Walter: Haha, yes that's a crazy song.
(Water und Pete singen "We all live in a yellow submarine" zusammen)
(Both Walter and Pete sing "We all live in yellow submarine" together)
No comments:
Post a Comment