Thursday, April 3, 2014

Flöhe
Fleas


Carl: Hi Helen. Wie läuft's?
Carl: Hi Helen. How are things?


Helen: Nicht gut. Ich wohne immer noch in Elaine's Haus und ihre Katze hat Flöhe.
Helen: Not good. I'm still living in Elaine's house and her cat has fleas.


Carl: Igitt, wie eklig.
Carl: Yuck, so disgusting.


Helen: Ja, ich habe Flohbisse überall auf meinen Füßen.
Helen: Yes, I have flea bites all over my feet.


Carl: Deshalb schaffe ich mir keine Haustiere an. Die machen nur Ärger.
Carl: That's why I don't have pets. They are just trouble.


Helen: Genau. Wie auch immer, ich will bald ausziehen. Ich kann die Katze nicht mehr leiden. Hat einer deiner Freunde ein Zimmer zu vermieten?
Helen: Exactly. Anyway I want to move out soon. I can't stand the cat anymore. Does any of your friends have a room for rent?


Carl: Ich werde Becky fragen. Sie kennt viele Leute.
Carl: I'll ask Becky. She knows a lot of people.


Helen: Danke.
Helen: Thanks.


Carl: Gerne.
Carl: You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment