Friday, May 2, 2014


Der Paris-Trip
The trip to Paris

Jack trifft Helen in der Kneipe.
Jack meets Helen in the pub.

Jack: Wie geht's?
Jack: How are you?

Helen: Gut und dir?
Helen: Good and you?

Jack: SuperGerade zurück von meinem Paris-Trip.
Jack: Brilliant! Just back from my trip to Paris.

Helen: Wie war esHast du den Eiffelturm gesehen?
Helen: How was it? Did you see the Eiffel Tower?

Jack: Ja klar! Der Eiffelturm ist wirklich riesengroßDas merkt man erst,wenn man davor steht.
Jack: Yes sure! The Eiffel Tower is really huge. You don't realize that until you stand in front of it.

Helen: Bist du auf den Turm hochgegangen?
Helen: Did you go up the tower?

Jack: Neinich habe Höhenangst!
Jack: No, I'm afraid of heights!

Helen: AchsoWas hast du sonst noch gemacht?
Helen: I see! What else did you do?

Jack: Ich bin zum Louvre gegangen und danach zur Champs-Élysées.
Jack: I went to the Louvre and then to the Champs-Élysées.

Helen: TollIch will auch nach Paris.
Helen: Great! I want to go to Paris too.

Jack: Klarwarum nichtIch kann das nur empfehlen!
Jack: Yes, why not? I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment